[Previous] [Next] [Index] [Thread]

[OFF-TOPIC]..README BEFORE YOU READ MY 'hello' MESSAGE!!!

i'm hoping that this will stop all the mail coming to
my mailbox filled with header information :).
we all(mostly) know that something screwy happened
to someone's netcom account. i didn't know what was
going on, so i sent a message to him, and got one
back. i sent that message to see if indeed my mail
was going to everyone on the list...(i should've
looked at the headers of the first first, instead...
i know...now i'm sorry for it)

i've been getting a flood of messages from folks,
and i'm thankful for it(*) (lots o' helpful folks around here!)
but "we've got it under control now".  please,
before sending me anything else (maybe this has happened
to others who've made this enquiry :) about this...
DON'T... (didn't know so many people were subscribed
to this list in the first place!)

thanks,

j feeling like my query was a post to misc.test :).

--
jon madison, se--. mailto:jm@sgi.com,
URLs: